...Returning from the darkness...
Vendor Forum Information
Welcome to the Vendor Forum!
This is a specific, group-only forum for those community members who wish to sell content, so that these "pay for" items are all in one easily accessible location.
Commercial content posts (i.e. selling of goods and/or services) should be made here and not elsewhere in the forum; commercial posts made elsewhere will be deleted, so please don't make them!
If you wish to be considered for the ability to post threads on this forum, you will need to PM either Ken, Dulci or myself for access to be granted to post.
Permission will be granted to post on this forum on a case by case basis to avoid any issues which may require additional moderation; please don't request forum access unless you wish to sell created content.
Created content is considered to be any and all original content created by the original poster for the use of the machinima community; no other content should be posted here (i.e no book selling adverts, no cheap computer ads, and certainly no Viagra or porn site links!). Posting inappropriate links or content will result in your posting privileges being revoked.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1) You may post links to the site where the transaction is made, but you may not post direct PayPal, etc, links in your post; direct payment links will be removed.
2) Any and all transactions users enter into via these posts are not the responsibility of TMU and are entered into at your own risk.
3) Any discourse between yourself and the seller/buyer must be conducted by PM, email or other; you cannot post replies to threads created here as a general user and other responses to vendor posts by anyone other than the original vendor will be deleted as a matter of course. If you want to discuss something with the seller, do it in private.
4) Only those TMU community members who wish to advertise their paid for content will be given consideration to post ads; brand-new individuals who sign up specifically to advertise on this forum will not be given access to do so.
5) All queries, comments, etc, should be directed directly to the seller, not by posting to the thread. Standard forum permissions will not allow you to post a response to a thread on this forum.
6) Endorsements via future threads posted by the vendor are acceptable, provided (of course), the person(s) quoted agree to having their comment used in this way. Threads where we receive a response from a quoted individual where they have not given their permission will be deleted as a matter of course.
7) Any indication that the content has been "lifted" from elsewhere (i.e. a reskinned model that is available free from another site; a model sold by someone else , say on DAZ3d, Renderosity, Turbosquid, Coolclones, etc and being resold here by someone not the original creator) means immediate deletion of the posts and a warning and/or ban for the poster.
Don't plagiarise other's hard work and attempt to sell it as your own!