Thread: Star Wars Uncut becomes Empire STikes Back Uncut!

Share/Bookmark
    Blog Entries

Default Star Wars Uncut becomes Empire STikes Back Uncut!

Pick your scene and get to filming.

The last time this happened, Biggstrek became an oscar nominated filmmaker. Many scenes left.

Blog Entries

Actually, I think technically, I own about 1/400th of an Emmy.

But yes, go grab a scene and join in the fun!!

Blog Entries

potato, potato (guess that doesnt really work in written form). Your still 1/400th more of an award winning director than I.

Blog Entries

Default The teaser is released and....!

and look who gets the first appearance. That's strategy and performance Mr. BiggsTrek!

https://vimeo.com/63830672

Blog Entries

Heres the official release:

Blog Entries

...and I got all 3 of my scenes in the final version! Woo hoo!! Allow me to quote myself...

"They have finally released The Empire Strikes Back Uncut (sequel to Star Wars: Uncut) and I managed to get all 3 of my clips into this edition!

War Lord's Star Globe prop is front and centre in the very first scene (and they used it behind the opening scrawl, too! Pretty cool they did that) at the 03:00 mark. They chopped the last couple of seconds off my scene, but that's OK.

My one and only Muvizu attempt shows up at 06:57 where Han and Leia talk in Scott Hather inspired tones (the only way muvizu voices should be heard, if you ask me.)

And later, at 10:23, my Wampa Lager commercial makes a fun appearance, though they blurred out the beer can logo (stolen from Budweiser cough, so I guess that was a no no) and totally re-did the end shot as it had the logo front and centre. But still, the text is correct and my echoing voice still rings throughout.

As I type this, I've watched about 1/2 of it. It's kind of hard to watch it all in one hit, but I must say I was enjoying it a lot. I think they did a better job editing it this time, and it looks like they used a lot more clips (not just using one per each 15 second segment) which I think helped a lot (and nicer for everyone involved, I feel).

Now I need to do a few Return Of The Jedi Uncut clips! (whenever they get around to doing that...)"