Thread: TMOA Radio Theater Premiere - 31st March 2013

Share/Bookmark

Default TMOA Radio Theater Premiere - 31st March 2013

It doesn't look like I'll have time to premiere The Lincolnshire Poacher by the 31st, but I want to get the show rolling, soooooo....

Having recently come across the pilot episode of the science fiction/horror anthology series "The Other Side" that I did 30 years ago when I was in the radio biz, I thought we'd kick off TMOA Radio Theater with that (a story called "The Old One") and the pilot episode of RPOshard's Cerebus the Aardvark (which we previously played on the Sunday Show a couple of months ago). This will get everyone up to speed on Cerebus, and give me another week to get a couple of eps of Lincolnshire Poacher in the can.

The on April 7th, we'll kick off new programming on TMOA Radio Theater with episode 2 of Cerebus and episode 1 of The Lincolnshire Poacher.

More details as we get closer. The show will run immediately before the Sunday Show on the 31st and will be a 1 hour show - so 2 pm Eastern, 1 pm Central, 11 am Pacific and 7 pm GMT. So mark your calendars and be in the chat room to laugh and mock us.

Lost somewhere in the ether without a map
    Blog Entries

Laugh? Mock? Ah, Ken -- this is what happens when you don't hang out in the chat room. They are capable of sooooo much more than that....
    Listen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

And Episode 1 of TMOA Radio Theater is in the can and ready for broadcast.

The show features two radio plays, RPOshard's Cerebus The Aardvark Episode 1 - The Earth Pig Born and my own The Old One, along with a little bit from RPO and myself about the plays.

The show premieres immediately before the Sunday Show this Sunday, at 2 pm Eastern, 1 pm Central, 11 am Pacific, and 7 pm GMT. Give it a listen, chat with others in the chatroom, and if this fires an interest in doing a radio play (one-off or a series), hop over to this thread and get your questions answered.

Ken

Nice!
    When is it again?
    I kid.
    New Programming has such a nice ring to it.
    Long live the U!

Lost somewhere in the ether without a map
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEx View Post
    Long live the U!
    Wow, Johnny! I didn't know you were a fan of the University of Miami. Sorry they lost last night.*

*For those who didn't get that comment, University of Miami is commonly called "The U".
    Listen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!